Thursday, October 19, 2017

Eastern Time: || Central Time: || Moutain Time: || Pacific Time:

Search Topic:
Advanced Search
dense
Clan Guest
Posted on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:49 pm

Hello,

I was just banned from your server for reason hacking/cheating.  I have not and never will cheat in an online multiplayer game. I understand that my skill is well above the avergae player and sometimes people mistake my ability for cheating.  I have played on one of the top NA BF4 teams for the past year and a half. I also have 0 global bans(FF or PB pans) or linked accounts.  I can provide gameplay if nesccesary.  Thank you for your time.

Dense

iLL3R
Founder
Posted on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:05 pm

Thanks for coming and posting your appeal!

Providing your game play does not tell us anything as someone can simply turn off the hacks before they record. As far as your ban goes you were picked up on multiple anti cheat websites for a confirmed aimbot. Not only that there is no possible way a INF player can have a 5.61 KD with the amount of hours you have. I have played with pro players that have a lower KD than you. Not only that I-stats you have suspicious stats which does not happen unless there is something fishy is going on.Also when you have Quits    100% on your fairplay screams hacking. So your ban will stick until i am done investigating your player profile and we have a clan leadership vote about your ban sticking or being released

Last edited by iLL3R - Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:07 pm
Posted on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:12 pm

First of all we do not accept videos in ban appeals. If you would have read the orginal post it states that Fair play showed 100% quits based on your stats. And metabans says confirmed aimbot and it is definately not completely "NORMAL" for you to have a 5.6 KD with the amount of hours you have in this game, Especially an Infy player i would understand if you were in a chopper or a tank all the time where you can pick up a bunch of kills and barely any deaths in a match because it is very possible in a vehicle but not on the ground. As far as your ban goes there will be a vote between me and my leadership team tonight to see if the ban sticks or we relesae it but with all the evidence brought on your account I highly doubt your ban will be lifted you will know our decision before midnight tonight

iLL3R
Founder
Posted on Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:18 pm

We had a  vote and it was decided not to lift your ban sorry